Saturday, December 27, 2014

MY DREAM


My dream is to live in a renewed world,
Everyone is a hero in this world.
My dream is that everyone lives happily,
And that every child is valued greatly.

Each family is a place for growth,
For this every human being contributes around the earth.
Our priorities are harmony and living peacefully together,
No one ever ill-treat his sister and brother.

My dream is the renewal of man-kind,
No one is belittle but is treated in a way which is fair and kind.
On the face of every man, woman, youth and child there is always a smile,
Our inner voice and heart guides us permanently and not for a while.

War and violence no more exists,
Gunshots and weapons are matter of the past.
Hatred, vainglory and jealousy would disappear ever in writers’ materials,
Peace, love and happiness will fill the heart of all individuals.

My dream is a wonderful atmosphere,
Where none is judge because of his origins or skin colour.
Everyone is considered as member of same family,
All the barriers created due to power and money fall for eternity.

All women are treated as mothers, sisters and life partners,
No more as objects to satisfy shameful desires,
On each plot of land will blossom people like Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Mandela.
The freedom fighters erect love as only rule in this new era.

My dream is also the dream of everyone in our century,
We are called to realise this dream for the sake of our humanity.
I have chosen to live and fulfill my dream,
My dream is before all to help everyone realise his dream.

+Jean Rex Casimir 

No comments: